About me
Hello, my name is Audrey and I am a student at Montmorency College. I am in the Social Science program. I have been studying two semesters in this program and now it is my third semester. This program is preparing me to be a psychologist. I will obviously take a lot of psychologist classes. There is a competition in the psychologist university program because the places are limited and their is a lot of students that want to go in.
About this blog
My blog will be about my future job that is a psychologist because I am really interested about the comportments of humans. I think that everyone can be interested by my blog but in particular, students who study psychology programs. I am planning to write a career summary. I will ensure the quality of my writing by using internet dictionaries, VirtualWritingTutor.com and the online corrector. For my glossary, I used the website https://www.vocabulary.com/lists/, Lextutor and google to find terms, their definitions, examples and pictures to help people to understand words that are relate to the field of psychology.
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire